I’ve been doing more tweeting than blogging these days, but several items in the last week or two deserve the relative permanency of a blog post. In the spirit of the former “this week in blog,” here are some craft beer items I don’t want to fall “through the cracks.”
- Schmaltz Brewing won a GABF medal for a beer we podcasted about! Talk about serendipity. Or, talk about Lenny’s RIPA.
- Genny and Dundee Honey Brown are now being offered in 24 oz cans! Coming soon to a store near you.
- Can entrepenurial RIT grads find success with a new brewery in Rochester? Behold the video.
- An interview with a guy who works at one of the coolest breweries ever: Brewery Ommegang.
- Typographical craft beer wonderment for your wall. So. Many. Beers.