Seven upstate New York brews are included in a book heralding “1001 Beers You Must Taste Before You Die,” according to food and drink folks at Syracuse’s Post Standard. And Albany’s Times Union laments that no capital region brews are included.
So which beers must you try before you die? Here they are:
- Wailing Wench by Middle Ages Brewing Co.
- CascaZilla by Ithaca Beer Co.
- Black Forest by Saranac
- Abbey Ale by Ommegang
- Three Philosophers by Ommegang
- Imperial Pumking by Southern Tier Brewing Co.
- Krampus Imperial Helles Lager by Southern Tier Brewing Co.
Having had six out of the seven beers, I think I’ll hold off tasting the last one for a while
You can check out 1001 Beers You Must Taste Before You Die on Amazon.com.